About Donald Mastrodomenico
Founder of Law Offices of Donald Mastrodomenico, P.C.
With over 100 years of combined experience the Law Offices of Donald Mastrodomenico has devoted itself exclusively to the practice of Divorce and Family law. In fact each year for the past twenty years this firm has initiated over 400 divorces, more than any other private law firm in the New York City area according to the matrimonial clerk's office of the City of New York.
Over 75% of our clients are referred from previous Divorce or Family law clients. Some are repeat clients. Sadly, since we have been doing Divorces for so long- we have actually divorced entire family members- aunts, uncles and brothers, sisters- mothers and fathers of former Divorce clients and this year children of former clients. Mr. Mastrodomenico is so well regarded that two matrimonial judges have referred their friends and family members to our firm to do their divorces.
Request your free consultationby reaching out to our firm today!
- New York 1981
- Eastern and Southern Federal District Court 1981
- Saint John's University School of Law, Jamaica, New York
- Jurist Doctorate 1980
- Award Winner of Nationwide Family Law Client Advocate Competition 1978
- Moravian College Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts 1977
- Honors: Dean's List every semester; Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- A chosen student to represent the Moravian college in Washington Semester Program at American University Washington D.C. 1976. Attended President Jimmy Carter inaugural ball.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
- Queens County Bar Association, Family Law Committee Member
- Queens County Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
- Kings County Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
- Latino Lawyers Association of Queens County
- Queens County Women Bar Association
- A graduate of EST Training 1981; Graduate of The Forum and Landmark Education's "Curriculum for Living" 1992
- Member and Financial Contributor to Plan International Development Program for over over 100 years of combined experience currently sponsoring 10 children in developing nations- have sponsored over 70 children since program's inception in 1981
- Member and Financial Contributor of the Hunger Project "Standing for a world free of hunger"
- Member and Financial Contributor to Governmental Accountability Project
- Member and Financial of Contributor Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Member and Financial of Contributor Special Olympics
- Member and Financial of Contributor Fresh air Fund
- Member and Financial of Contributor Amnesty International Since 1990
- Member and Financial of Contributor World Vision since 1981
- Member and Financial of Contributor Unicef since 1993
- Member and Financial of Contributor The U.S. Humane Society
- Member and Financial of Contributor Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence
- Member and Financial of Contributor National Park Conservations Association
- Member and Financial of Contributor Planned Parenthood
- Member and Financial of Contributor Southern Poverty Law Center
- Member and Financial of Contributor Habitat for Humanity
- Member and Financial of Contributor Doctors without Borders
- Member and Financial of Contributor Alliance For Retired Americans
- Member and Financial of Contributor Public Citizen
Untarnished ReputationWith our 100 years of combined experience, while handling 700 cases per year (400 divorce cases and 300 family court cases), we have a spotless record with the New York State Bar!
Continuing EducationWe are firmly committed to attending continuing legal education programs and find ourselves at the speakers' podium long after all other lawyers have left for the evening.
Staying Current With the LawWe have weekly office meetings to review noteworthy legal decisions and implement such strategies into our own cases.
Clients are Our PriorityNot our pocketbook or ego. With our firm, you get caring, professional, and competent legal representation.
Unparalleled ExperienceNo other firm in the greater New York City area has handled more divorces than our firm with over 100 years of combined experience.
Timely ResolutionsThere is no other law firm that gets you divorced faster than us. For uncontested divorces, the documents are prepared and waiting for you before you walk in the door.
Low Flat FeesWe do not have hourly rates and clients are not billed for phone calls. We follow a flat fee structure for both contested and uncontested divorces.
Dedicated Exclusively to Family LawOur sole purpose and focus is to help clients with their family law and divorce issues. That is all we do.