The Law Offices of Donald Mastrodomenico prides itself on an unparalleled commitment to our client's best interest and delivering unmatched service during this difficult time in your life. With over 100 years of combined experience, our firm has served individuals facing all kinds of family law matters. This extensive experience and knowledge of family law has made our firm the top divorce firmin the area with over 400 cases filed each year. Our attorneys each came to the firm with an impressive resume and a passion for family law. To learn more about the attorneys at the firm, follow the links below or feel free to give us a call anytime.
- Donald Mastrodomenico - Over 40 years exclusively Matrimonial and Family Law Practice & current Vice Chair of Matrimonial and Family Law Committee of Queens County
- Angel Hristov - Donald Mastrodomenico's prodigy- in charge of over 300 Divorces
- Susan Kohn - Over 20 years exclusively in Matrimonial Practice
- Camila Popin - Over 20 years exclusively in Matrimonial Practice and Present President of Latino Lawyers Association of Queens County
- David A. Ortiz - Former Court Attorney to Supervising Matrimonial Judge in New York City
- Nelson De La Cruz - Dedicated Bilingual Family Lawyer with over 20 Years Experience
- Camille C. Fouche - Over 20 years exclusively in Matrimonial Practice
- Akram Louis - Kings County Matrimonial Specialist with over 10 years of exclusive experience in Matrimonial & Family Law
- Joshua R. Katz - Over 25 years exclusively in Matrimonial Law & Current Co-Chair of Matrimonial Committee in Queens County
- Danielle Montalto-Bly - Former Managing lawyer of a team of matrimonial lawyers in another NYC firm
- Frank Bruno - President of Queens County Bar Association & Co-chair of Queens County family court committee
- David Martin - Over 30 years of Matrimonial Trial Experience & former District Attorney
- Nestor Soto - Leading Queens Family Court attorney with 40 years of trial experience
- Emily Bermudez - Bilingual Suffolk County Matrimonial Specialist for over 15 years
- Kim Cardalena - Over 30 years exclusively in Matrimonial Practice
Untarnished ReputationWith our 100 years of combined experience, while handling 700 cases per year (400 divorce cases and 300 family court cases), we have a spotless record with the New York State Bar!
Continuing EducationWe are firmly committed to attending continuing legal education programs and find ourselves at the speakers' podium long after all other lawyers have left for the evening.
Staying Current With the LawWe have weekly office meetings to review noteworthy legal decisions and implement such strategies into our own cases.
Clients are Our PriorityNot our pocketbook or ego. With our firm, you get caring, professional, and competent legal representation.
Unparalleled ExperienceNo other firm in the greater New York City area has handled more divorces than our firm with over 100 years of combined experience.
Timely ResolutionsThere is no other law firm that gets you divorced faster than us. For uncontested divorces, the documents are prepared and waiting for you before you walk in the door.
Low Flat FeesWe do not have hourly rates and clients are not billed for phone calls. We follow a flat fee structure for both contested and uncontested divorces.
Dedicated Exclusively to Family LawOur sole purpose and focus is to help clients with their family law and divorce issues. That is all we do.